Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Christmas tree fire destroys a living room in under a minute

By Alan Marks, 19/12/14
  • 499 views
  • 0 comments

A house fire, most likely sparked by faulty Christmas tree lights, envelopes a living room in a shocking 46 seconds. Fire Kills wants everyone to enjoy their Christmas. Check your Christmas tree lights are in good condition, turn them off before you go to bed and be safe at home over the festive season. Keeping your tree well watered can also prevent fire from taking hold. Fire kills - you can prevent it. http://www.direct.gov.uk/firekills

Please help us spread our message by ranking this video, using the code to embed it yourself, or by sending onto your friends and family.

Recommended Comments

Comments

There are no comments to display.


IP.Board Videos by DevFuse
×
×
  • Create New...