Sign in to follow this  
rebekka

Address For Tax Office And Foreign Police

Rate this topic

thank you for replying, we are going to be there soon and are interested in residency so i wanted to get a head start by finding out where everything is also since you're the Izmir expert is the swiisotel the best option for someone who wants to be in the middle of everything? Thanks in advance

Yes the Efes Swiss hotel is central to everything in Izmir.The place that you need to go to for a residence permit is the Yabanci (yabanju)buro which is in The Eminiyet mudur building in Konak. I can't remember if it's up one flight of stairs or two*.If you find the little mosque (cami - jami) and with your back to the sea the Eminiyet mudur's building is up the steps that are about 2o'clock from there. There may be a security check.I can't help with the tax office I'm afraid.* I've avoided saying first or second floor as Americans and Brits/Turks have different ideas about these! :)

Well, it's walkable, about a mile I think, if you got to the roundabout at the sea side of your hotel Cumhurriyet Medana I believe, facing the sea, go to the street at 9o'clock off the roundabout and walk down that street. :clapping[1]: