Sign in to follow this  
chalapip

Fibromyalgia And Lucid Dreaming....

Rate this topic

hi to cut to it i want to know if there is anyone who knows anything about Fibromyalgia

i have looked online and it says it can be caused by sleeping disorders (amongst other things) or the other way round..'they' just dont know

there comes my question...

is lucid dreaming (5th stage of sleep as far as i know) and Fibromyalgia connected ?

reason being they say people with Fibromyalgia jump stages 4 or others and miss out on the stage where the body heals its self most..hence pain/ aches etc

dont suppose we have any docs on the forum do we?

do people with Fibromyalgia (more women than men apparently) lucid dream more than other people or more than normal i wonder...

sorry nothing to do with Turkey..just wanted to ask around...

as per usual the internet seems to have conflicting information

may be useful to know it was formally know as 'Fibrositis'...(maybe also in Turkish) ....but like Prince obviously felt it was so unique it needed to rename itself to get a look in...actually i really love prince...bu thats not the point!

This site seemed pretty comprehensive and informative about it.FibromyalgiaMay I ask how you came across it?

The link below is related to sleep problems which may cause the condition. its known that poor sleep can cause many health problems but lack of sleep may be due to the illness.. double edged sword.http://www.fibromyalgia-symptoms.org/fibromyalgia_sd.htmlI know a lady who has this condition as well as arthritis and she is in a lot of pain and doesnt get out of the house much as she feels exhausted. Another customer I was talking to recently told me she suffers from this and a symptom is poor memory and I had to repeat a lot of information back to her and remind her of what had happened on her account/telephone calls made that she couldnt recall. It sounds dreadful and I really hope I dont get it.

thanks guys..yes saw the last website myself lastnight and had a look...seems to have more open questions than confirmations and there seems to be very little clarification about treatments that work- some cause miscarriages which is not good to read.sunny have sent youPM. :lol: