Sign in to follow this  
debbieanbatu

Renting In Bodrum

Rate this topic

Hi everyoneAs some of you know me and Hubby are moving back to Turkey (Bodrum) hopefully before Xmas, we were going to book into a Holiday apartment for about 3-4 wks this would give us chance to look around for something more long term. Our freind lives there so he's arranging this bit for us (good cheap price)..So does anyone out there have anything they want to rent (long term) House/Apart etc in Bodrum it's self, or within walking distance from the centre of Bodrum, we know Bodrum very well my Hubby is from there and we did live there together for 2 yrs about 6 yrs ago, we have discussed and agreed that we want to live as near to the centre as possible because of work issues and the fact that our friends live in Bodrum so if we were to live slightly outside we would be spending a fortune on Dolmus fare tripping in and out every day, the extra money we would have spent on bus fare we may as well use it and pay extra rent to be closer to the centre....The other option is if someone was wanting us to house sit for them until the season started or until they had someone booked into their apartment, even if it was only for a few months we could then use this time to look around for something more permanent.....I have also considered the possibility of becoming a Key Holder for anyone who rents out to Holiday makers, I would make sure their property is clean/tidy and ready for the guests arriving, clean and change bedding/towels etc during their stay and then get it ready for the next guest..... Obviously be there to check on any problems guest may have and also any maintenance issues could be reported back immedialty........ I can supply my CV and Refrences...Please PM me if there is anyone interested...........

Just bumping this up guys....Anyone got anything or know of anyone else please let me know...I do probably think it will be best to start looking when we get there, it can be a case of who you know not what you know.... and we can always ask around the locals....

Thanks for the link Abi...... I've had a look but only one appart came up for rent in Bodrum......If anyone else got any contacts please let me know...

Hi DebbieI presume you resolved your situation and rented somewhere. If not, I have an apartment in Yalikavak which I am happy to rent at very reasonable rates to the right tenantChris

Chris, Just to let you know that Debbie did find somewhere. I was looking at your previous posts and wondered if you ever got your Tapu in the end as it didn't look like you were in a good place at the time?.