Jump to content


Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

My apologies for the very late reply. He can come to Turkey with an e-visa, which can be bought online. No need to go to an embassy or consulate for US citizens. Just buy the visa online and present it, with a passport, when entering Turkey. There is no "marriage visa," it's just a typical tourist visa.

This visa is valid for 180 days, and he can be in Turkey for up to 90 days during the validity period of the visa.

Here's an article about how to get an e-visa:

Want us to do your Tukey residence permit application, get your tax number and health insurance, and make the payment of your residence permit fees for you? Then visit our other website, TurkeyPermit.com.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...