Time Duration after short term residence documents submission

Rate this topic

Hello. 
I wanted to ask that how much time it takes to get the decision and short term residence card after submission of docs on appointment date.
I submitted the docs on 12th of Nov in Pendik, Istanbul and whenever I check my status on e ikamet website, it says something like the evaluation process of your application hasn't started yet. After the process begins, you can check your status.
Regards,
Junaid

I submitted on the same day as you did and I got my card yesterday, but my wife's not yet and showing the same message as you get. We submitted together though.  I called 157 and they tole me to wait for maximum 90 days. I may call again next week or after. 

I checked the e ikamet website on Wednesday 24-11-21 for my status and it said that "Your application is concluded positively. Your residence permit document is at the printing stage". 
Then I checked again and it didn't show that anymore.
So I called 157 and they said your application is concluded positively but we don't know anything about the card because it hasn't printed yet. 
So waiting for the card now.
I submitted the docs on 12-11-21 and got the positive result message on 24-11-21. 
I guess the card will come today 26-11-21. 

My wife picked up her card today in Lara PTT Kargo in Antalya. PTT came yesterday but we were out. They did not leave any notice. I checked PTT website by chance with a tracking number which I copied from ikamet webpage before. It showed her card returned to this location. And they said if she would not pick it up within 7 days, they would return it to Ankara. So if you are home it is okay but if not you should check it frequently. 

I submitted the docs on 12-11-21 and got the positive result message on 24-11-21. 

My gosh that's fast. 

As I understand it, the post office keeps it for seven days. After that it's sent to the local office where you applied.

Please let us know how this turns out!

55 minutes ago, Ken Grubb said:

So Junaid, did you get any messages from PTT that they had received your residence permit, with a tracking code you could use to track the delivery on the PTT website? 

I didn’t get any messages. I kept checking my status on e ikamet site and then one day they provided me the tracking code.

After that, I tracked the delivery and was able to get it. 

I had seen in a post (by Redders) that the PTT stopped sending such messages and that we had to call the immigration office to get the tracking code from the immigration office. Did you have to call them to get the tracking code?

I'm just checking to make sure, because it seems like such a requirement would cause a LOT of calls to the immigration office, and I am wondering if they are still requiring us foreigners to call them for to get it.