Unable to contact to my BF his number is been used by someone else now. Help

Rate this topic

Hi, 

I was talking to this person who works in Turkish military as a doctor. We use to chat daily via his number. But now from last 7 days he didn't came online and now his number is been used by someone else. His dp from whatsapp has been changed. It's been a month we were talking to each other and due to time boundation I was unable to take his Facebook or Instagram handle. Now I don't know how to contact him. Kindly help how can I reach him. I don't have any of his family members number. Is there anyway out I can reach out to the doctoral department of Turkish military via email. So that I can atleast know about his whereabouts. 

Please help 

Do you now exactly what organization he works for? Maybe they have a website with a contact form. Or an address to which you can send a letter addressed to him.

Want us to do your Tukey residence permit application, get your tax number and health insurance, and make the payment of your residence permit fees for you? Then visit our other website, TurkeyPermit.com.