Is the Company genuine, and not a Fly By Night Company

Rate this topic

I would like to know whether this company having its name EXON ASANSÖR SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ and with Website Address www.exonlift.com is a genuine company. The reason I ask this is that the company is asking me to transfer 100% of the amount before they ship the materials and I want to make sure I won't lose my money.

Dear Entrepreuner, 

There is an online database which you can reach the information of all registered companies, their representatives, address, tax number etc. Here is the link you can check; 

https://mersis.gtb.gov.tr/#

But I am not sure if it is accessible without Turkish E- Government credentials, so if you can't proceed, just let me know I would be happy to share information with you. 

On the other hand, as a legal practitioner in Turkey, I would recommend you not to make any upfront payment without making sure that you are on safe side.

Even sometimes you may not be in %100 secure position where you have a legal contract between you and the seller. Indeed, some other legal tools might be necessary to use. It is essential to seek a professional advise at this phase of your purchase. 

Regards,  

H. Ender KELEŞ | Founding Partner
Avukat / Attorney at Law, LL.M.
T : +90 532 179 1513  |  F : +90 232 486 10 17
E : [email protected]  |  www.eglegal.net
Manas Bulvarı No:74, Trend Office, K:1 D:3 Bayraklı/Izmir- Turkey