Favourite Vegetable Salad

Rate this topic

:hysterical[1]: Mix together the following:1 head of cauliflower florets1 head of broccoli florets1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese1/4 cup sunflower seeds (optional)1/2 cup raisins4 green onions, choppedDressing: Mis the following together and mix with vegetables.2 cups mayonnaise2 Tbsp. vinegar3 Tbsp. sugar http://www.turkeycentral.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif

• 1 month later...

;) Mix together the following:1 head of cauliflower florets1 head of broccoli florets1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese1/4 cup sunflower seeds (optional)1/2 cup raisins4 green onions, choppedDressing: Mis the following together and mix with vegetables.2 cups mayonnaise2 Tbsp. vinegar3 Tbsp. sugar :P

Hi Angela, I am a vegetarian, who is considered to be quite a good cook in the UK. My fiance seems to disagree, he only likes Turkish food, and my veg chilli didn't go down too well! His dog is quite happy when I cook though! :) If you have any other Turkish recipes, (meat and fish too please?) I would be really grateful for them, as boiled egg can become quite boring after a while? :( Thank you. xx