Problem Accessing e-Devlet

Rate this topic

I am looking for help with an access problem. When I ty to access the site via Internet Banking I get a screen message " login could not be completed due to server problem". I have tried to access using various modes( iPad, smart phone and PC) but none work. Any advice appreciated.

Hi Ken. Thanks for your response. Yes I tried that. I do not recall using the site before  so was unable to use that route. I had a residence permit until 2017 (old book system). I  intend to apply for a short-term residence permit and was trying to cut down on legwork going around the various offices. I have a 99 number.  This week 3 visits to bank to sort out address.

Did you try your foreigner identification number and do you have a password for e-Devlet? If you don't mind me asking, are you trying to access it for proof of address? There are other ways to do that if you can't get in to e-Devlet.

I did write that in my reply previously, but I edited it a bit later.

When you receive a reply in the forums, the system sends out a courtesy e-mail to let you know, that way you don't have to keep coming back to check for a reply. The e-mail also includes the reply (and a link to return to the topic). If the person replying (me in this case) later edits the reply, the system doesn't send another e-mail, so the reply you see when you return will be the edited version rather than the original version.

I edited it because I checked your original post again and saw that you had a foreigner identification number, so it made sense to ask if you could get into e-devlet using it (if you had joined e-devlet before). Sorry for the confusion...

We just got a new news article from Alejandra, here:

Apparently the various offices of the Ministry of the Interior are experiencing delays. So I wonder now if that might have some connection to the problems with the computer system.

By the way, if you want the "new reply" e-mails to stop at any point, click on the "subscribing members" to the topic near the top. You can turn off your subscription to the topic there.

Any luck yet in getting into e-Devlet?

Hi Ken no problem. your advice was sound. The notification email only showed your opening remarks. When I accessed the site to see there was no posting. I was just interested in reading the rest of your post. No luck with access to e-Devlet. I tried to make and E-Appointment at the tapu (property title deed) office as tapu needs notation as I bought over 2 years ago. I got as far as entering the date of appointment but their drop down for time of appointment is not working; in view of the article perhaps they have disabled this.  I better look out those walking shoes!!!:-)

We've got a "Documents, Forms & Numbers" article section which explains the document you'll need and how to get it, here:

Tapu Kaydı Örneği

That should take you right to it, if it doesn't, click on the table of contents on "Other Address Documents the Immigration Office Might Ask For." It will tell you where and how to get the document.

If you're having issues with the online system, switch it to Turkish while on the page where you're having the problem, and submit your info. For some reason the system has problems sometimes with its English-language pages. I had a similar problem the other day, and switching it to Turkish for the page where I was having the problem fixed it.

Thanks Ken. I thought I was going to have to visit two offices- Tapu and Municipal. After reading your article I see both can be obtained at the tapu (property title deed) office! Thanks a lot for all the good work you do on this site. I think you must have helped thousands of people find their way around the systems here. Much appreciated!

I think the other document you needed was the address numbering document called the "numerataj belgesi." I read that you could get that also at the tapu (property title deed) office on an official Turkish government website but I haven't been able to verify it through member feedback. If you have any problems or if you're able to get both at the tapu office, would you please update this topic? I normally consider something as verified if I read it from an official source, then hear it from a government official, then have it verified by someone who actually does it.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I remember how confusing things were when I first got here and I now try to minimize the hassle for others. I hope I have minimized it for you as well.

This is what you need:

tapu-kaydi-ornegi-nasil-alinir.jpg

I see here the actual document is called a tapu kayıt örneği. This is what you need. It's your title deed record at the tapu office which will show that you are still the owner of the property. I must have called the document a tapu devam belgesi after reading something on the internet which called it that.

Thanks for catching that mistake. I'll go through and correct the terms used to all be tapu kayıt örneği.