Jump to content

Habitation Certificate

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I personally don't know, but the Tapu ve Kadastro Genel Müdürlüğü (title deed and land registry directorate) has a customer service number at 181 you can call. It likely has an option for English considering the number of foreigners who own property in Turkey. I'd give them a call to make sure you're getting the correct information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...