Is it Worth Acquiring a Fancy Top Floor Property vs. a Dinky Cheap Apartment and Pay 30,0000 Turkish Lira More?

Rate this topic

Hi there, so I have been doing my property research on Hurriyet Emlak,

The dream, top floor units I really loved cost anywhere between 375000 to 490000 TRY. 

On the other hand, I also find some non top floor, livable, 60-70 SQ M apartments in Kepez right next to the tram station for sale for 145000-150000 TRY. 

Is it worth it to pay 300000 to 350000 more Liras just to get my dream Daire, or maybe the 150000 TRY cheapo Daire isn't too bad?

My main concern is the potential noise problem of the non Top floor 150k Daire, I know they were built with concrete and bricks but what do you think, is it potential existence of noisy neighbors upstairs worth the avoidance of these affordable 150k Daires in Antalya?

Or one should just suck it up and pay up for the 300-350k top floor large apartment?

Depends how important to you the various criteria are. Nobody else can answer that for you, it's your money and your decision.

Çukurbağlı's blog. Warning - takes you off the forum and into the www.wilderness

• Ken Grubb changed the title to Is it Worth Acquiring a Fancy Top Floor Property vs. a Dinky Cheap Apartment and Pay 30,0000 Turkish Lira More?