Need to change my address, some confusions

Rate this topic

Hello there, 

I applied my trc from Kocaeli, Izmit and I got my residence permit within 14-days (my appointment time also included in this duration). 

Now I want to go to Eskisheir, but my question is should I go to goc Idaresi of Eskisheir for getting changed my address or what other departments should be notified about the change in my address? 

or I need to go to Goc Idaresi of Izmit from where I got my residence card? 

Please help me out, thanks to all.

So it means that I am moving to another province and now I need to apply TRC again? All fee and charges will be paid again? Noter fee will be paid again? Rental contract will be notarised? What if they cancel my trc? That’s why I asked, had some confusions 

Unfortunately, because you're moving to another province, you must do the entire application again and get a new residence permit card. That means entering your new address into the system, paying the fees, getting another notarized rental contract, and going to another appointment. Your new residence permit will be mailed to your new address and will say "Eskişehir" on it instead of Kocaeli as it does now.