Jump to content


Rate this topic

Recommended Posts


My wife wants to join me in Poland. The issue is the embassy just refers the applicants to specific center. I asked about the documents. The only thing I do not know exactly is formula B marriage document as well as marriage document itself. They said that you should apply for type D since you are going to live with me. Des anybody know if I translate my marriage certificate (issued in other country) to Polish language and then notary approve the translation and then kaymakamlik certifies it as an apostille is it enogh?


Link to post
Share on other sites

No it is not about Polish law. The woman told us that you need formula b! It is not a car race competition btw:) If you search you will see. Formula b


Our marriage certificate was not issued in Turkey! I think I should translate it then notarize it and then apostille it in Kaymakamlik

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...