Turkey Online Residence Permit Application System Changes

Rate this topic

Why Does the Turkey Residence Permit Application System Change from “Under Assessment“ to ”Application Registration in Process“?

My application for residence permit is shown “It is under Assessment “on January 4, but it changes to “Application Registration in Process” today.

Is there anyone the same? Is it normal? How do I know my application is approved or not ?

I got no messages... Does anyone know what happened?

• Ken Grubb changed the title to Why does it change from “Under Assessment“ to ”Application Registration in Process“

Well it's not bad news at least.

My take on this is that they're updating their system to be more user-friendly. And someone has changed the automatic message to be more easily understood.

So when you checked your residence permit status before, it had the old automatic message, and now that you've checked it again, it has the new automatic message.

I think it's nothing to be concerned about. It was just an update to the system.

• Ken Grubb changed the title to Turkey Online Residence Permit Application System Changes