Sign in to follow this  
LaleRestaurantCafeBar

Alanya Virtual Tour

Rate this topic

Thank you for adding the link, I've just spent ages looking and it's very good.

I have been to Alanya about three times, but that was about nine or ten years ago.

I think there may have been quite a few changes. I really liked the place and would like to go back again. I think all tourist resorts should have these virtual tour links on the web, most of the time your limited to looking at a few photos in an Holiday brochure.

Thank you for that tour of Alanya. I've never actually been there but feel I have now.

I agree with you Debbie, all resorts should have a website like that one. The only trouble is I'd never get any work done, I'd spend too much time "visiting" everywhere.

I must have missed it too. I've just been wandering around the castle! It's great and very useful. I felt a bit sick after a while so think I will "take a little walk" for a few minutes.

Made me feel a bit off colour too Saffie! Fantastic though, I'm new to Alanya and have managed to get to all the places shown but it's good for my family to see it this way to tempt them to visit.Thanks for the post ATS, will we ever get that coffee together?

I have to admit it made me feel the same Scooby but thought it was just me. Still it's a great site but maybe one that should be viewed a bit at a time like Saffie said.

Haven't seen Lale on the forum for a while, maybe they are busy getting ready for the summer.

Hello guys, we had to leave in a hurry 7 weeks ago, serious health problems with my mother. Normally we should turn back last week, but then the flights were cancelled, the volcano in Iceland.I'm not very well at the moment, having a burnout, feeling very very tired. Doctor's orders: REST.

Am so sorry to hear your sad news Lale, it's always difficult when you lose a loved one. I lost my mother and a very close friend last year so I know how you feel. Please rest and relax and when you feel better, get in touch for that coffee, well deserved no doubt x

Thanks Scoobydoo and Abi, for the kind words.To be very open, I feel sh*t. She just went to sleep Wednesday evening, and didn't wake up anymore, she went in a coma. The doctors saw a blood clot in her brain, an operation was out of the question, inoperable. She spent 2 days on Intensive care unit, and eventually died 2 days later :) Yes Scoobydoo, we certainly will, I promise.

Oh, how sad Lale. It is especially poignant when a young person dies. My condolences to you and your poor sister. Another cyber hug for you.