Turkey Temporary Residence Permit 6 Month Entry Requirement?

Rate this topic

THY

I hold a TRC (Tourism) for 2 years valid till 28.02.2021. I have bought 2 apartments in Istanbul on which basis I have got my residence permit. My question is I came to my country 8 months ago. I wish to return to Turkey on my valid residence permit. Can I return on it or I have to apply for a visa? 

Is there any legal requirement that I need to enter Turkey in every 6 months to keep my residence permit valid? Please guide me. Looking forward for your help.

As long as your residence permit is still valid, you can come and go with your residence permit. The only limit for the residence permit is it's expiration date. There's no legal requirement for you to come to Turkey within a certain time period. There used to be, but there isn't any more. So as long as your residence permit is still valid, you can return to Turkey with it.

• Ken Grubb changed the title to Turkey Temporary Residence Permit 6 Month Entry Requirement?