Jump to content

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

If you're 65 and over, you no longer need health insurance to get a residence permit. It doesn't become free. However, you can still get the Turkish government's genel sağlık sigorta (general health insurance) plan. Just go to an office of the Sosyal Güvenlik Kurumu (SGK) and you can sign up. You become eligiblle for the SGK health insurance plan after you've lived in Turkey for one year.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...