Paying the Residence Permit Application Fees Online

Rate this topic

Has anyone tried to pay for their residence renewal application online? 157 told me to use the Interaktif vergi dairesi website (https://ivd.gib.gov.tr/), but it's not clear how to use it, and every possible payment option I tried didn't work. I also tried the link below, but it won't recognize the application number (i tried to add zeros to make it a 15 digit number, but it also didn't work)

https://intvrg.gib.gov.tr/gocborc.jsp?x=23&y=31&fbclid=IwAR1-JJWIe5nTk_0NwhXQZJL3U2rUpbzxk2KLYWNBk0SC6hRMz_2M_IHWqiM

Hi Dona. I paid online last year and I used the link from the application site if I remember correctly, can't be absolutely sure where the link was but I think it was on the last page. It worked fine for me.

Could you say exactly what is not clear to you, that would help us understand the problem.

Unfortunately, the option to pay from the application website has been greyed out for a while now. 157 said I can pay online on the tax department portal and even get a digital receipt, but it's really not obvious where to pay for the residence application, I'm using google translate to navigate the website, and I've tried all possible ways but none accept the application number as valid entry. I also used the second link I shared which seems to be part of an older version of the tax department website, it wants a 15-digit number, so I've been adding 00 to make it 15 and it still gives me error message or document not found. 

Obviously, I prefer to pay online to avoid unnecessary exposure and back and forth trips. I've already tried to go to all three banks (Ziraat, Vakif, and Halk) but just like last year, they don't have the codes on their system (only Vakif had the code for the ID card fee). Of course, when I went to the local tax department, their first answer was to go the banks, but after some explaining, they told me to go to the tax department in Bostanci. I'm going there today as a last resort and hope they wont send me to yet another place. 

It's just annoying to know there's a way to pay online and I haven't found it. it kinda defeats the purpose of switching to mail system. 

Yes it was greyed out for us too in March. We attended interview and when asked to pay we went to the tax office and showed them our application form, there are two boxes which indicate the fee. They took the money off us (cash only), gave us a receipt which we took back to the Göç idaresi and that was it. We completed the process in mid May (offices were closed for a while) and got my card through the post this week. God luck Dona

Yes, that's what we did last year as well, but since we have to mail the application this time, we had to pay first and add the receipt to the documents. I went to the Bostanci vergi dairesi and paid there, it was easier than I imagined, and we didn't have to wait in a long queue or anything.