Sign in to follow this  
Lara

Petition For Direct Flights To/from Manchester

Rate this topic

Hi all thought i would put the link for you to vote here so more people will see it.Following the successful petition for easyjet to fly LGW to Bodrum, ihave set up a etition for flights to/from Manchester to Izmir /bodrum.The north of England wales and Scotland always get forgotten when it comes to adding flight routes.So please vote..EVEN IF YOU DONT USE THIS ROUTE AND ARE ONE OF THE LUCKY PEOPLE WITH ALL THAT CHOICE DOWN SOUTH.HERE IS THE LINKhttp://gopetition.com/online/25065.htmltHANK YOU

Hi Alan, the target group to sign is the people who will use the service.When the petition has a lot of signatures the airlines will then be targeted with the petition.We need evidence and support, no use targetting a airline with a empty petition. Do you agree.?

just so you know, as far as I am aware its been confirmed that cyprus turkish Kibris are starting Bodrum - London and Bodrum - Manchester soon. I was talking to some people yesterday at the airport and they are aware it is happening.

Hello and welcome to the forum Sunnonmars. As Abi says, could you go to 'Meet and Greet' to introduce and tell us a bit about yourself. I've just looked at the KTHY website and unfortunately there are no flights from/to Bodrum to Manchester listed for this summer.There are flights from Manchester to Antalya.There are flights to Bodrum in the summer from London Stansted.

Hi everyone! Well the campaign has been pretty effective because Easyjet now have flights between Manchester and Bodrum starting in August this year! Now I reckon flights from further north - like Newcastle - would be very welcome... I wonder whether they'd consider it??