Deportation

Rate this topic

karen47

I've followed this thread wondering what would finally come out, I'm so so happy to hear the outcome! In this case the perpetrators thought that because they had "connections" felt that they were above the law.

It heartens me to hear that the Judge rose above all this and made a sensible / logical / reasonable / fair and just ruling. There is hope left!

Thanks for letting us know :) In the end, these guy's are just bullies and they get all the respect that bullies deserve, my vote goes for just ignore and let them drowned in their own s**tHope you can put this behind you and get on with enjoying yourselves over here.

All the best

:winner_first_h4h[1]: hi bushman!!!

I hope to get over this very quickly, Im still feeling a little uneasy, and your right they are bully's they have been bullying me now for about 1 year. and when ever i stuck up for myself they would turn on me,,But not once did they say anything to my partner.

I found out today that the woman :winner_first_h4h[1]: had shoved a broken glass in some womans face back in England a few years ago!!! :o omg,,,, im think now im so lucky. heres to the future. :cheers1[1]: xxxxxxps can i just wish me mum a :)

hi again, the sagga continues>>>>>>>>>>>I went to see the judge yesterday to say that it was all over, when he dropped the bomb shell that he has read the file properly and because she said that i hit her (which i never) then he would need to reconsider his judgment, my translator done as much as he could, we had to wait 20 mins then we were called back in, he said he believed what i had said, because we never told lies about them, we could have said that they hit us first, but we never told any lies only what really happened!!he gave me the paper and warned me to stay away from them. he believed what I had told him, Im not sure if we have to go to court for this, but as far as I can see this is the end!

But it is not over, last night me and 2 friends went out for a meal.we had just ordered our meal and eating the starter that they give you.when this couple walked into the restaurant, they must have seen my friends car outside and came in, they looked around and started laughing and sat at the table right next to us, she was only 1 chair away from me!!. What do you do in this situation? Her husband wanted to sit somewhere else, but she said no. "i want to sit here!!"Now if I someone you accused of beating you up and wrecking your house.. would you have done that?

We tried to carry on with our meal as you can imagine it was a total night mare!!

At one point I went to the toilet and she got up to follow me but her husband put his hand on her shoulder to sit her back down and said something to her.. she was like a crazy woman. I have top say that he was not amused by the way she was carrying on you could tell he was very uncomfortable with the whole situation!!she was drinking raki and was getting more drunk as the night went on. she kept staring over at me, it was really intimidating, It looked like she was spoiling for a fight..we could not believe she was doing this ,,, but i never rose to the bait and we finished our meal and left. They left right at our backs as by the time we got to the appartment they were behind us, but i just drove on and came back later but my friend came with me to collect some stuff so that i could stay at their house.they seen me coming and came out the apartment main door as i was coming in, she was drunk and started to say things, but then she seen my friends husband and shut up, they walked passed tutting and mumbling... going ooooooo ahhhhhhh etc, like children, I was too late switching on my video as i have been recording my going in and out of the building,I am going to get my paper translated today, and i will get the translator translate a statment for me. Do I take it to the police or do i go straight to the judge?

I cannot go on living in the same apartment block as them, because i dont know what they are going to do next!!!

Can anyone give me advice on what to do. This woman is crazy!!!!!! I donot know what she is capable of, At the end of the day, we have done nothing to these people, It is all coming from them, what ever is going on in their sick little minds..sorry go on a bit but im at my wits end..

Karen all I can say is that you should move if you possible can, I am hoping that you are in rented accommodation so it will be easier. I know you shouldn't have to but this is a problem that doesn't look like it is going to go away, if the woman is as mad as you say.

Not sure who you take your translated paper too, maybe the translator would know, but whoever it is I would tell them that this woman is being a problem and ask them what they would consider the best course of action would be, as whilst you are staying away from her, she is not staying away from you and you fear for your safety.

Sorry I can't be more helpful

This doesnt sound good at all - i would keep a diary of events and comments etc and i would take my camcorder everywhere. Any more confrontations i would also get any witnesses to verify your story with written statements.

She sounds like an absolute crackpot!!!

Scream

Hi Karen,I am so sorry to hear that the intimidating is still continuing, On this occasion you have 3rd party wintesses, the resturant staff !! the female wanted to sit right next to you after like you said, you allegedly hit her.

You have a witness in your friends, however I am not sure if like in the UK that friends and family witness statements don't carry so much clout because its considered that they will be biased although they are used of course but having any witness who isn't directly connected with either party is an absolute bonus.

I for one couldn't live like what you're going through and would have to move for my own sanity. It appears that she has some MH issues and like you say there is no telling what she will do for revenge.

I am hoping that you could find it in yourself to move , start a new life in another town and i am sure you will find peace.

You also have the knowledge now that people who were once friends with this couple are now giving them a wide berth, that in itself tells you something.

Do they have harrassment laws in Turkey? I would speak to your lawyer about having a harrassment order place upon them ,if one exists in Turkey which will give the police more clout to deal with them if they approach you.

If you need to make a complaint against them it will have to be the police first, the judge deals with the case after the investigation and it goes to court and this is a new complaint now although it is connected with the original complaint so would have to be investigated first.

The dilema now that i can see is that the police have appeared to be influenced in someway so again i personally would take guidance from your lawyer.

Is there more than police station in your town? If so go to a different from the one dealing with their complaint so that you don't have the risk of the same officers being involved.

Karen, I don't like this situation at all ! I agree with Screamlead -- record everything as much as possible, sound and picture ! Try not to be alone whenever a confrontation might take place. Make complaints to the police every time something happens, so there'll be a record ! If at all possible, the harrassment order would be a good idea ! It sounds like the woman has got it in for you, and even her own husband is finding it hard to hold her back ! She seems determined to get a knife into you, so please .... DO be careful ! :)

I agree with Scream and Meral's advise, make a record of everything and report her behavior to the police especially if you have witnesses and videos etc..

It's not a good way to live but I admire the way you handled the restaurant encounter. Few people could have been so self controlled.

Is there any way you can get proof of her actions in the UK when she attacked the woman with a broken glass? Was it reported in the press? That would show she's an agressive type.

Try putting her name in a search engine to see if anyhing comes up.

i went to the police tonightI have asked them to give them a warning! to stay away from me. they could not believe what they had done. SoThey will wait till I am out the country on monday before they go and get them, and take them to the station for a warning, I told them i am going home monday but it is sunday i go .

As for the lawyer he has he has had the file 3 weeks and not even done anything about the case, . so we are not going to use him any more.

As my husband can come back to turkey anytime he likes so he can see if we can find a better lawyer. we need one that speaks english.

I have been with some friends tonight and it looks like everyone is on our side, I can take a little hope from that.

Hi Karen,Is anyone who can just keep an eye on your appt whilst its left vacant? Just incase !

I bet you are looking forward to seeing your husband again , enjoy your days in the UK to gather your thoughts.

Whilst at home have a look Sunny like said and see if you can find an article in the local news about this woman glassing another (not that you cant in Turkey) .

It really does sound like you need a new laywer but what you have said isn't uncommon I believe, some tend tend to collect and not do much for it.

Enjoy your trip to the UK as much as you can and gather your thoughts

by luck we have not paid any money to the lawyer as of yet, he was wanting to have a look at the file first to see if there was anything he could do.

We have a few people keeping an eye on the apartment, Im sure we will put it up for sale and take the first offer. so if you know anyone that would like a nice 5 bedroom fully furnished duplex in alanya!!!

Lovely neighbours, well most of them..

We will go and see a lawyer in the uk and see if we can get some kind of warning letter to them. Really just to try frighten them into leaving us alone,When we come back we have the apartment rented out for 2 months so i hope they do not give our guests any hassle!!

I will enjoy my 2 weeks in scotland away from the whole thing!!thanks to you all.ggggrrrrrrrr these people are driving me crazy now!!!sorry it just came over me there...

Well such mixed results... good and bad. At least you didn't pay the lawyer anything yet, that's a lot better than a lot of people experience. If you've decided to leave, and sell your place, feel free to put an advert in our forums in the property forums. Maybe we can at least get you a good buyer. And you don't have to pay us anything, either. I'm sorry to see things like this happen, especially between expats. I don't know why we can't stick together and support each other. Well at least you've received some support from us, and we're always here if you need some more.

Thanks for the support,its been great being able to just write it down, I still cant believe what is happening!!

Everyone is convinced she has serious mental health problems.!! and he just does as she tell's him. Does anyone have any idea where we should take this to, in Turkey.. or go to for help. before it gets totally out of control,He has said that i will regret the day I heard his name!!! This to me is a threat....they still dont think they are in the wrong, Even though everyone we know has told them so. When anyone tells them they are in the wrong they just fall out with them too!!

We still dont know what we have done to upset them to this extent!!!

I really dont want to have to stay in the uk, as we had made turkey our home...

I'm really sorry to hear that they are continuing their vendetta.

All I can suggest is what I have said before, try and find out as much as you can about her and the glass incindent - maybe it was reported in the local papers where she lives in the UK and try putting her name in a search engine, like Google to see if it turns anything up.

And as others have said get written statements from witnesses to their behavior and videos.

Hope you find something. Keep us posted.

well guess what?????????!!!!!!he never got in they turned him back at the passport control. now theres a surprise!!! not...now the judge in Alanya is so mad at ankara. for not letting the border contols know, what a carry on this whole thing is, im ready to give up and just stay away...poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi Karen it sounds like you may getting somewhere but there has been a breakdown in communication? Can the embassy help with this one? It might be worth contacting your MSP. I am sure he / she will be in a position to advocate for you and your husband and progress things through the British embassy. I will mail you details of an agency in Scotland that you may find useful. Take care

[he never got in they turned him back at the passport control. ]Who are you refering to, your husband or the 'bad guy'?

I do hope it's the 'bad guy'.

• 3 weeks later...

sorry i have not been on for a while.. when i got back from Turkey last week i had a car crash, I have head injuries, which i am now recovering from, and my car was a right off,but im glad to be alive, i have no idea what happened as no one else was involved.

We live in the countryside i think i must have swerved to avoid a deer or summit,So we never got to london to apply for the visa, and my partner goes back to work for 4 weeks on monday.

So we will just wait till he comes back and go down then.

Will let you know how we get ontake care

• 2 months later...

just a quick hello and up-datewe are waiting to see if a re-entry visa will be issued by the embasy in london, but we are not holding our breaths...

If anyone has ever been there they will know why!!we should know within the next 2 weeks, so fingers crossed now...

If not he will get back in when 1 year is up. There is no court case and these silly people are still up to their tricks... but im staying out of their way, They went to england for 4 weeks and they have came back, she is pretending she had 2 small stokes when she was there,, if she did she should not be in turkey!! attention seeking im sure!!the lies go on and on..............................................................