Jump to content

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Use the Nufus address Polly, that will be the one on the computer system that is linked to a lot of departments. You can get a print out of your address from the Nufus office too, also available on the E-Devlet site.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...