Khaled Jub

Renew Residence Permit as a Partner in a Company

Rate this topic

Hello Khaled, welcome to Turkey Central. I haven't been able to check but I am sure that being a company owner or partner would be acceptable, particularly if you have Turkish employees. Be sure to take all the company details with you when you go to the interview.

Thank you 

But I don't want to get work permit because I have to employ 5 Turkish people. 

I just want extend my residence permit. 

What if they refused, and I have 1 month still in my residence permit, I can stay 1 month or they allow me 10 days only to leave?

Then if I leave, I can come back directly with my (visa free) passport? Or I have to stay 90 days outside?

Regards, 

I can stay 1 month or they allow me 10 days only to leave?

You can stay for the rest of the time you have available on your current residence permit. Once it expires, you'll have ten days to leave Turkey. If you leave within those ten days there will be no overstay fine.

Then if I leave, I can come back directly with my (visa free) passport? Or I have to stay 90 days outside?

You can leave the country, get a visa, and return the next day. Because you haven't been in Turkey on a visa, the "90-in-180-days rule" or  whatever restrictions your visa or visa-free arrangement has, doesn't apply to you. That rule will come in to effect only after you re-enter Turkey with a visa or under a visa-free arrangement..