Ali11122

I Didn't Receive my Residence Permit, Issue with PTT

Rate this topic

Hello,

I have applied for my residency, first i didnt recevie any SMS from PTT, i called 157 they confirm me the tracking number and ask me to check with PTT, i checked on there website, in there tracking its mentioned already delivered, 1 week ago it was delivered to the PTT and after 1 week its showing delivered. i am bit confused where did they delivered it ? does it mean they deliver back to Ankara, or anyother office, please let me know i am bit confused with this process.

thanks,

You need to go to the PTT and have them look in to this. As I understand it, they can research the delivery records more deeply than you can using their internet tracking. When residence permits are delivered, they must be signed for by the person it is being delivered to (or a person who has been given power of attorney). The delivery person cannot just leave it in the lobby with the other mail. So there must be some record of who received it, if anybody did receive it.

It will stay at the PTT for seven days. After that, the PTT will send it to the Directorate General of Migration Management (DGMM) office where you applied for your residence permit. If the PTT has already sent it there, you can just go to the DGMM and ask for it, no appointment is necessary.

I'm happy to help! :) Would you mind posting again when you find out what happened? I'm especially curious about how the system could say your residence permit was delivered when it wasn't, and where it actually went! In any case, good luck with this, I hope you find it quickly.

Dear Ken,

Yesterday i got my Daughters Residency, i must say Luckily, actually it was not with residency office and neither with PTT, they delivered to my apartment building security men and i was shocked how PTT delivered without checking any document. anyways its a strange act done by PTT for delivering Residency permit, i checked with Residency office normally PTT never send RP to Residency office(where you submit your application), they normally deliver to your address or keep it with them. but by this act i found PTT are very irresponsible. so my suggestion is if you dont receive your message from PTT in 1 week after submission of application, start tracking on the following link:

https://e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/Ikamet/DevamEdenBasvuruGiris/IlkBasvuru

and if you found something like this comment " already delivered to PTT" that means you should receive a SMS with the bar code, if didnt recieve it then call 157 they will tell you the bar code number by which you can go to PTT tracking website and track on the following link:

https://gonderitakip.ptt.gov.tr/

once you identify the PTT office, go there with the bar code number and collect your RP dont wait for them to deliver it to you and anyways you are not home they can deliver it to anyone.

thanks