Rabkaps

Use my phone more than 120 days without registration (need help asap)

Rate this topic

So as you all know the mobile phone registration fee has increased to 1500 Lira which is a lot and I honestly can't afford that yet and I don't think I will in 90 days and besides it's not even worth it since my phone costs 1500 lira in  Turkey. So My question is that can I switch my sim slots( in one of them is my home country sim and the other holds a turk telekom) to reset the 120 days period? If not can someone tell me where can I sell an unlocked phone? Or give me other options which do not contain paying 1500 liras

You can use the other sim slot,but again the IMEI code of that sim slot will be blocked anytime between 30 to 120 days from when you switch the phone on with a Turkish sim card inserted. TBH a locked unregistered phone isn't worth anything here.

17 minutes ago, REDDERS said:

You can use the other sim slot,but again the IMEI code of that sim slot will be blocked anytime between 30 to 120 days from when you switch the phone on with a Turkish sim card inserted. TBH a locked unregistered phone isn't worth anything here.

Wouldn't that give me another 120 days to go unregistered?