Cappadocia

Rate this topic

IslanderX

Fantastic Islander. You are too modest when you say you just point and click. You have an eye for a good composition. (and you've not chopped anyones head off :birgits_takk[1]: )

Fantastic Islander. You are too modest when you say you just point and click. You have an eye for a good composition. (and you've not chopped anyones head off :) )

Thanks again for the nice compliments. Ok! Maybe I don't just point and click. When I look at a scenery, I eval the light source, angle and what that scene would look like in a rectangle. Oh trust me, have chopped off peoples heads taking photos. Thats the beauty of digital cameras, I can delete before anyone sees it.... :lol:

Once again fantastic photos, keep them coming :)

I do have new photos from my trip today. I have no clue where I went, I just ride and I ended up in Iskenderun. Beautiful Mediterrian view, but unfortunately I had to leave because rain was in the forecast.

Just fantastic, Islander ! PLEEEEASE give us more ! What a lovely place Kapadokya is ! One of my favourite columns I like to read is by Pat Yale, who writes for TodaysZaman. She lives in one of those cave houses and I just love her dscriptions of village life in Kapadoya !

• 2 weeks later...