Rate this topic

Hello there I created this topic because I didn't find the exact topic to post this. I'm a Turkish and at the same time I have a second passport . I raised and born in my second country and I took my bachelor in computer science also there. I'm looking to work at Aselsan but I wondering if they will hire someone who graduated from a university outside of turkey . Please can someone tell me if possible to get the job even if I have the conditions above

Being educated in Turkey is not a requirement for working in Turkey. There are thousands of foreigners employed in Turkey with diplomas from universities outside of Turkey. In fact, very few of them (if any) would have a Turkish diploma. So it is definitely possible to get the job. Good luck! :)

If you speak/read/write Turkish fluently, then your foreign education could be seen as a benefit, especially if you have English language and other language skills. 

I wondering if they will hire someone who graduated from a university outside of turkey .

I read on their website that I need to have a degree from turkish uni .

Since you don't have a degree from a Turkish university, then according to their website, the answer is no. I assume you are wondering if they will make an exception because you are Turkish. There is no way for any of us to know that. Why don't you call their human resources department and ask them?