Jump to content

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi. It will be my first time to go to Turkey and I have a tourist visa if ever I want to extend my stay what can I do? can I apply for Short Term Residence Permit? Or is there any other option for me to extend my visa? 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ailaaaaa,

If you want to extend your stay beyond what your visa allows, you must apply for a short-term residence permit. It isn't possible to extend a visa. You can learn how to apply for a short-term residence permit here:


The application begins online, at the Turkish government's e-İkamet website, at http://www.e-ikamet.goc.gov.tr/. You can apply when you are within 60 days of the expiration of your visa or within 60 days of reaching the maximum number of days your visa allows you to be in Turkey.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...