Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Turkey Tourist Visa to Residence Permit

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Yes. You would be applying for a short-term residence permit. You should do so within 60 days of the expiration of your visa. You will need to have a residence, which can be a rented apartment, a property you own, your friend's house, or a hotel. You also need to show that you have enough money to live on for the duration of the residence permit you want. You can get them from three months to two years.

You can learn more about residence permits here.

Turkey Short-term Residence Permits

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...