Rate this topic

Hi, I'm Tami from Indonesia. Glad to found this site. I met my Turkish boyfriend via online dating site and it's been 5 months. I am having hard time trusting my boyfriend at first (He's good looking and has a good job. And he still online in dating app and there's some girls keep comment on his social media). But everytime we fight, he said there's no other girls and always make me believe that he will not hurt or make me sad (he always said wallahi, etc). He always want me to introduced himself to my family and my friends but he's still not doing the same thing for me. And he keep being jealous and asking everytime I go out with my friend (asking my friend is male or female). He's always being nice and said sweet things, but recently he always keep talking about kiss. Everytime we have chat/video calls, he always mentioned about hug and passionate kiss. I'm a bit confused because he seems really religious, kind, and being honest about his previous relationship and tell that I'm the last one for him. He said I need to accept his behaviour and he really want to kiss me passionately when we meet up (which is next month). He's my first boyfriend and he know that I'm conservative type but he said he want to do it because he loves me so much. Should I believe him? Or he just want to playing with me? I'm a bit afraid to meet him in person. Thank you in advance. 

Where will you meet him for the first time? Personally I am suspicious about him. Often Turkish men do not behave well on dating sites, I have heard some horrific stories from a female friend who registered with one. i would advise that you arrange that other people are with you when you meet him for the first time if this is possible.

Thank you so much for your advice IbrahimAbi ! That's always come to my mind too. We're planning to meet in Malaysia because he's actually works there and before met him I was planning to go there only for traveling (I had visited Malaysia couple times but only for works, never had chance to travel). I want to meet him in public area. But second plan, I'm going to ask him to just meet me in Indonesia. I don't know should I trust him or not, he's really being nice to me (keep worrying and checking on me when I got sick, etc). He did wait me until I likes him back, but when I said I liked him, he became so aggressive and talk about kiss, etc so intense.

It would be much safer if you could meet him in your own town with family and friends close by. if he is not willing to do this you should be suspicious of him. He should want you to be comfortable.