Jump to content

Problem with Wrong Address During Work Permit Application

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I have a residency card that expires on Feb 5th. And currently waiting for my interview date to change the address, The process will almost certainly end after August 5th. Which means I'll have a residence card that expires in less than 6 months. How do I apply for a work permit in this situation? My future employer tried to apply for me, but my address isn't showing up in their online portal.

I asked one of those private offices that help with that process, and they told me, I can still apply in the Turkish embassy back home, even if I'm a resident of Turkey.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Simon, instead of applying here for a Work Permit, you can leave Turkey & apply for a Work Visa from your home country via the Turkish Consulate/Embassy there. This is a passport sticky visa which allows a single entry [altho' not needed in your case] and permission to start working for your employer immediately upon arrival to Turkey, with your Work Permit card usually arriving within a few weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...