Khaled Jub

I was attacked in Adana

Rate this topic

I was in petrol Station, while I am washing my car, I get turkish man speak with me, I told him I am not turkish, then he start raising his voice and try to attack me for no any reason, i Withdrawn and start my car and drive it away. 

Also, today I get Racism message from one man when I put advertisement in Sahibinden website 

He threatened to attack me as he know from my ads I am foreigner 

What I can do in this cases? 

If I go to police I think no one will understand me. Shall I get positive reply if I go to police? 

Any advise guys? 

I'm really sorry to hear this has happened to you. The police would be your only option. Why not at least report it? I think you should, and at least give them a chance to help.

Your only option is going to be reporting it to the police, or not. I understand that this could case the person to do something like this again, and I understand why you are worried about reporting it, but I don't know what other advice to give you. Unfortunately this is a decision you have to make for yourself. I hope everything comes out okay, and that you are okay.

That is so hard to say. I am sure it varies according to where you are. I have seen Turkish police I thought were very professional, and I have seen some which weren't so, and who didn't seem to care. It always comes down to the individual policeman, anyway.

Maybe you could do this. Go to the police department and start telling them what happened. If they seem like they care, then file a report. If they don't seem to care, or act like they wish you would go away, then don't.

This is only an idea, not advice... I don't want anything I say to cause any more problems for you.