Dominik Rybakowski

Visa problem rule 90/180 please help

Rate this topic

Hello everyone my name is Dominik and im from Poland so i need get evisa with 90 180 days rule,and now my question is,I was in Turkey since 05.01-24.01 and later  since 20.02-26.04 all stay was around 87 days i guess,the visa valid finish the 02.07.19  and i want to get another visa for come Turkey the 06.07  for 12 days but my question is  the 180 days are discounting since first day i came to Turkey(05.01) ?or the  last exit from turkey(26.04) can somebody explain me it please? Thank you everyone for help

Read this article to  better understand the rule:

90-in-180-Days Rule

As of today (whatever "today" is is always the last day of the 180-day period--count back 180 days to determine the first day of that period), you have spent "around 87 days" in Turkey. Let's say it's 87 days. You can now get a visa and stay in Turkey for 3 days. Then you would have to leave, because your total number of days in Turkey, during the previous 180 days, will be 90.

There are online calculators, called "Schengen visa calculators," that you can find online. Even if you have multiple trips to Turkey, they can calculate your total number of days within the previous 180-day period.

It is probably because of Turkey's efforts to get into the European Union. Standardizing the visa procedures was necessary. So now Turkey uses the same visa procedures.