Jump to content
Jane Straughan

Death Certificate

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

You would need to contact the government of Northern Cyprus for that, probably through an embassy or consulate. It is a completely different country from Turkey. I found a page which lists the embassies and consulates of Northern Cyprus here:

Missions Abroad - Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

I'm sorry for your loss, I hope that helps.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

The relative was living in Liskele, Famagusta area,Northern Cyprus. 

I was hoping I might find someone in the area, perhaps a lawyer who could act on by behalf, who would likely know the ropes. I can’t get a response from the London office.

Thank you for your help, it was kind of you to take the time to respond.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...