THY

Can we send Residence Permit card to someone outside Turkey through a courier?

Rate this topic

Hello,

Dear friend, I wish to get information; I have applied for the renewal of my residence permit and still waiting for the card to arrive. Meanwhile, I have to leave Turkey for some emergency. I am taking that 15 days return pass with me but I may not be able to return to Turkey within those 15 days. My application has been assessed positively and now is in card printing stage. 

I have already given a power of attorney (Vekkalet) to a friend of mine so that he is entitled to receive my residence permit from PTT in my absence.

Now the question is; once he receives that card. Can he send that card to me by courier to my home country so that I can use this card while I return to Turkey so I do not have to get a visa?

Looking forward,

THY

Now the question is; once he receives that card. Can he send that card to me by courier to my home country so that I can use this card while I return to Turkey so I do not have to get a visa?

I don't see why not. There is nothing that would prohibit him from sending it to you, and since you are a legal resident of Turkey, you are entitled to come and go as you want.