Rabbiya Arshad

Kayıt durumunuz : There is a Problem at the Phase of Card Printing. It is required to apply to Provincial Directorate of Migration Management.

Rate this topic

Hello

I visited turkey on E-Visa (first e-visa & visit) 30 days single entry on 1st feb with my husband & a baby. We applied for short term residency & submitted papers on 14th Feb 2019 then we left turkey on 17th due to some emergency . We chose mode of communication as email not mobile/sms.

We received email for my husband 2 days back "nolu ikamet izni talebiniz olumlu değerlendirilmiştir. Your residence permit request 2019-xx-xxxxxxxx numbered has been evaluated positively. We login & check & my husband status showing "Kayıt durumunuz : There is a Problem at the Phase of Card Printing. It is required to apply to Provincial Directorate of Migration Management."

For me & my baby status showing "under assessment" 

Can someone guide us. what this status means. cancel or if pending then till what time. should we visit again & apply or my husband  can visit alone & collect card for all of us.

Hi,regarding your husbands application,when receiving this message you must go to your GOC office within 7 days of getting it.
Although initially the GOC may have accepted the application,maybe Ankara found a problem,so as i say you must attend your local office immediately.Failure to do so may invalidate his application.
My question is now you've been out for over 15 days,how do you intend to re-enter Turkey,as you cannot apply for another visa yet..

as I told you we enter on e-visa.

We have valid multiple schengen visa so we are entitled to get e-visa in few minutes on airport or before arrival. Immigration officer just check schengen & gave us entry. We can do this again if required.

As I told you we submit to GOC office on 15th Feb evening(Friday) & we exit on sunday 17th Feb. My husband received only 1 email on 21 Feb Thursday that you can read above, but when we login on e-ikamet we saw that status of problem printing.

You need to do what the message says, that is, go to the Directorate General of Migration Management office where you applied. Only they can tell you what the problem is and what you need to do.

Can someone guide us. what this status means.

Only the DGMM can do that. It is impossible for any of us to know what the problem is. You have to go to the DGMM office and learn what the problem is from them.

You can also try calling the helpline at 157 from any telephone within Turkey, or from outside of Turkey, call +90 312 157 1122. Maybe they can give you more information about this.