Ken Grubb

Legendary Expat Series: Meet Martin Redman

Rate this topic

The Daily Sabah featured one of our members in their "Legendary Expat Series." His name is Martin Redman. He goes by the name of "REDDERS" on Turkey Central, but he is more widely known as "Doc Martin" because of his Facebook group, "Doc Martin's Surgery for Expats." Martin is widely known for his work in sorting out those things expats need to know in Turkey, and his ability to explain complex issues in terms people can understand.

I can personally attest to his painstaking attention to detail when it comes to providing correct information. And I am grateful to have Martin as a member of our community. You can read more about Martin in this Daily Sabah article:

Legendary Expat Series: Meet Martin Redman

Congratulations, Martin, for being recognized as a Legendary Expat. You truly deserve it!

Yes you do a great service to us foreigners living in Turkey and deserve all the recognition you can get for that help.  Thank you Martin, from the bottom of my heart.  x Angela in Side x