angelaturkey

Children's Books for sale in Side at 5 TL each ...

Rate this topic

I have found a few kiddies books here in England which I will be taking with me to Side when I fly there on 28th February and I'll be in Side until 26th May. 

These are the books for sale at 5 TL each ... 

(1) 5 x Little Miss small paperback books, 5" x 5" - each at 5 TL - (a) Little Miss Late, (b) Little Miss Splendid, (c) Mr Daydream, (d) Little Miss Trouble, (e) Little Miss Neat ... 

(2) A small, hardback book 5" x 5" with a little dog on the front cover; it's called Let's Learn About The Weather ... 

(3) A small paperback book 4" across x 6" down and the original price is still on there at £2.50; it's an I-Spy book called In The Street by Michelin, the tyre people... 

(4) A thin paperback book 7.5" x 7.5" written by Emma Lynch and printed by Pearson; it's called Go To Bed and has a girl with bunches in her hair laughing on the front cover. It is one of the Always Learning books... 

(5) A think paperback book 7.5" across x 10" down with the original price on it of £3.99 - written by Colin and Jacqui Hawkins; it is called Monsters and has a picture of a black and red scary monster on the front cover ... 

(6) An 8" x 8" hardback book with tabs to see the colour change; called Magaic Wild Animals by Anker Publishing and Entertainment in the UK ... 

(7) A thin paperback 8" across x 9" down called Jolly Phonics Workbook satipn by Sue Lloyd and Sara Wernham; illustrated by Lib Stephen with a red snake on the front cover surrounded by other animals; it explains in a fun way how to hold a pencil correctly and the first 6 letters that can form more simple 3-letter words than any other 6 letters ... 

(8) Another thin paperback book 8.5" across x 11" down, called Sky Flyers : Learn To Fly with Percy Pigeon and all his Feathered Friends... it says on the front cover "Happy Children Guaranteed" plus Games, Puzzles, Stories and Other High Jinks. Inside it has - Making, Folding, Drawing, Doodling, Scribbling, and Counting ... 

(9) A hardback book 7.5" across x 9" down with a smiley-faced airplane on the front cover called Planes, A Magical Story and published by Paragon in Bath, UK... 

(10) Horrid Henry - Halloween Goodies Lucky Bag marked as for Ages 3+ - - the thin plastic wrapper with the goodies inside it has a young lad covered from head to toe in bandages and making a grimace of a face - - and that plastic bag/wrapper measures 9" across x 12" down ... 

(11) 3 x thin paperback books/sticker albums as follows ... (a) Toys At Play from Disney Pixar's Toy Story 3 - - Sticker Album 6" across cx 4" down ... (b) Popstar Sticker Activity Book, 8.5" across x 10.5" down, with over 50 x Stickers; original price on there is £3.99 ... (c) Sweets & Treats Sticker Book, 8.5" across x 11" down, with awesome press-out masks and over 250 x stickers; original price on there is £4.99 - - there are also drawing and colouring activities within the book - - 

COLLECTION ONLY PLEASE in Side from 28th February onwards - - thanks for taking time out to read all this ! 

kitapoku.gifukflag.gif x Angela x 95im.gif28.gif