Kimba

I did't received any SMS for my appointment So I miss it !

Rate this topic

Just 2 question,

-Is there any problem for my wife while she want to renew her work permit because of my rejected and over staying as her husband or not?

-And do you think considering my 10 days  (Sertli Giris) and over staying around 7 months also 2 rejected documents in family case, Is there any chance to give any type of visa from Turkey Embassy in my country ? 

Sorry for too much questions as I really sticking in this bad condition .

Is there any problem for my wife while she want to renew her work permit because of my rejected and over staying as her husband or not?

It won't be a problem. She is here because she has a job. Also, work permits are issued by a completely different government office.

And do you think considering my 10 days  (Sertli Giris) and over staying around 7 months also 2 rejected documents in family case, Is there any chance to give any type of visa from Turkey Embassy in my country ? 

The şartlı Giriş (conditional entry) is a form they give you at the border when you re-enter Turkey. They are allowing you to enter Turkey on the condition that you apply for a residence permit within 10 days. And you must declare on that form that you will make the application within ten days.

Regarding bans, if you have served your time on the ban or paid whatever fines are required, and if you then have no ban, you can re-enter Turkey just like anybody else with a visa.

If the documents were rejected because they were insufficient, or incorrect, there should be no problem with re-applying. If they were fake, or forged, I don't know.

I am not sure what you mean by "any type of visa." It depends on your country. Did you get an e-visa last time? Citizens of some countries are required to go to a Turkish embassy or consulate to get a visa. If you have paid the fine and the ban is over, or you have paid a fine and had the ban removed, they you can return to Turkey.

You should contact the Turkish embassy or consulate and ask them about this. It is possible they will lift the ban and allow you to return to Turkey, complete the şartlı giriş form when you enter, then immediately apply for a short-term residence permit. But the only way you can know this is to contact the Turkish embassy or consulate.