Kimba

I did't received any SMS for my appointment So I miss it !

Rate this topic

Hi Guys. I've apply for the first time for family resident permit in Istanbul as my wife has Work permit for 3 years, I have been apply in 18 of January 2019 but still waiting for any SMS or... Recently I've checked web site which I register for cheking the result and show this to me << Kayıt durumunuz :  It has been concluded. It is required to apply to Provincial Directorate of Migration Management >> 

Is there any person to know what is this and what should I do ?? 

Thank to u all

Hi Nima,this can be for one of two reasons,either they want more documentation from you,or it could be to inform you your application has been unsuccessful.
But you must attend the GOC office within 7 days of receiving this message,or your application will almost certainly be cancelled.

What dose it mean exactly, I'm so worried about it. I did not received any SMS like they said, but I found this massage in Goc.gov.tr in my profile section. I attached here.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Screen Shot 2019-02-08 at 11.17.39.png

Hello every one ,

I used my 3 months free visa and left Turkey for 2 months, When I back police gave me 10 days visa on a paper and forced me to apply for my resident permit during this time. I did all and waiting for appointment SMS from Immigration offices as noticed me on web site, but after a month  I called to 157 and informed that I missed my appointment time while I did not received any SMS, I send several time complaint paper but replied negative answer from IMG. to give me a new appointment. My wife has work permit in Istanbul for 3 years and I should be close to her, If i go out maybe they don't permit me to import for 1 year or more..  I open a new application on system and send all my document belong of Family visa but look like result is not positively. 

please help me to find a way

Thanks all

Did you go to the Göç İdaresi Genel Müdürlüğü (Directorate General of Migration Management or DGMM), and ask them about this? They are telling you that you need to go to their office to learn what happened. As Redders said, you need to go and do that first.

Hi again,

I went to GOC. yesterday and informed that my request was rejected because of Visa Violation, :(  I'm so sad, There is no fair judgment. I have to leave my wife for a year here because of some bugs that they have in system to inform people for appointment.

Anyway I leave a complaint there and waiting for their answer , If any suggestion for me please forward to me.

Best Regards,

Wow. I am really sorry to hear that... for a year? That is a lot more than I would have expected. However, you should be able to pay a fine at the Turkish embassy or consulate and have the ban removed. Then, you should be able to enter again, as long as you sign a letter when you re-enter, stating that you will apply for a residence permit within ten days.

You should contact the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate about this, but I think that can be done.

Note: The "crossed out" information above is incorrect... see REDDERS's post below.

I've never ever heard of the GOC issuing any bans,this is only done by the Passport Polis on exiting at the airports.
So your application has been rejected,now you cannot apply for the same type of RP, [ ie touristic] for 6 months,which means that if you pay your overstay fine [if leaving past the 10 days grace] from when your visa stay expired to the day you turn up at passport control to leave ,you 'should' not be given a ban .
Attempting to return early and asking for the 'Sartli Giris' letter,will not help because as stated below unless you're able to apply for a different type of RP,then you must wait 6 months .

Not contesting a rejection.
If you do not intend to contest the result you must exit from the country within ten days from receipt of the rejection to save paying any overstay fee and then you cannot apply for the same type of residence permit for 6 months.

If you held a visa when applying & it has expired,you must stay out of Turkey for 30-90 days as per the visa laws between Turkey & your country.
If you applied for a renewal & your old RP has expired you still need to exit Turkey, but can return immediately with a visa.

Hi to you all,

Thanks for your attention I really appreciate.

At first I have to confess that GOC did not say anything about banding rules , these are what I learn of other people in the same situation with me.

So the question is;

1-  I already applied for family RP, and result was rejected because of Visa violation, So it means I cant apply for Family RP again till 6 months ?! And I mention that, "my last request for applying touristic visa is from 7 mouth go".

2- If I pay my penalty in Air port, how long should I be out of Turkey? "depends on what people said to me about band rules."

If not banned on exit, if you pay your overstay fine,you'll need to stay out 90 days if previously here with a visa.
If you were applying for a renewal RP application,then you pay & leave ,as stated above But you can return immediately with a 90 day visa.

What REDDERS said is correct, what I said was incorrect. I have crossed out my previous comment concerning this (Thank you, REDDERS!).

1-  I already applied for family RP, and result was rejected because of Visa violation, So it means I cant apply for Family RP again till 6 months ?! And I mention that, "my last request for applying touristic visa is from 7 mouth go".

So then, if I am understanding this correctly, you will have to  leave the country for 90 days (paying a fine as you are leaving) because you are over the limit for the number of days in Turkey.

After 90 days, you can re-enter with a new visa. Then you can reapply immediately for a short-term touristic residence permit (and not have to wait for 180 days), because a short-term residence permit is a different type of residence permit.

Then later, when your short-term residence permit is within 60 days of expiring (assuming that you get one for one year), you can apply again for a family residence permit.

Thank you Redder and Ken,

Is there any way to apply from Turkey’s  Embassy in my country to get any type of visa to come back soner than 90 days, because my wife is here and she is feeling so bad along. :(

Hi Kimba,if not banned , you just have to stay out as per the 90/180 day law...so that would be 90 days as you cannot have back to back visas.

If you are banned [which is very unlikely] , then you can either appeal the ban via the Turkish Consulate in your home country,or if you decide to 'ride it out' you still have to apply to your Turkish Consulate at the end of your banned period for a special passport visa sticker to enter Turkey . This can take a while to be processed ,but if you attempt to enter Turkey after an official ban with an evisa you will be refused entry.
But as i stated earlier, if you pay the fine on exit,there's very little chance you'll receive a ban, you'll just need to stay out 90 days as per the visa laws,then apply online for an evisa and return normally.