Rate this topic

After just rejoining TC yesterday I somehow got my password wrong when I opened the app on another device. Passwords are the bane of my life, are there any apps that can solve the my problem?

I use Avast Passwords. You set a master password, then as you visit sites, you enter each site's password, and the app remembers them for you. It can also be downloaded to smartphones. I use it as part of Avast's internet security suite, which I also highly recommend. It also has a VPN as well as performance-enhancing applications. I don't know if you would have to buy the whole suite to get Avast Passwords, but I am assuming you can get just that app if you want.

Good man Ken, I have used Avast for many years on all my devices. I know it has many fascilities but have not explored them, I will now. Thanks Ken.

I have many questions to ask about TC  but I will leave them till later.

Pete.

Oh okay good then... if you already have Avast you can add it easily. Feel free to ask about Turkey Central of course... I don't think we have had a discussion about it, maybe years ago but we have made a few course changes since then. In "The Lounge" there is a section "About Turkey Central," but it has mostly just been used for announcements or things like that.

Your popularity has grown 100%! When someone "likes" your post or "thanks" you, you get a point. Kind of an indicator of the quality of a member's posts. It's also a good way to not have a topic with five trailing pages of "me too!" "good point!" "ha ha!" posts.

The smarter I think I am the dumber I become!

Because I changed my display name, when I tried to log in I was still using my kemerkid display name, so whatever password I entered the login was rejected. However because I figured it out for myself perhaps I'm not so dumb.

Before I start turning TC into a social media site I still have a lot of work to do and will need to ask many questions. So, I need to know how to send a PM and find ones that get sent to me, can you tell me Abi?

Last thing I want to say though is that I really like this site and the people I have had exchanges with to far.

You can find your PM mailbox using the "envelope" icon at the top right of any page.

To send a PM, click on the recipient's member name at the left of any post. That will take you to their profile. Near the top you will see an option to send them a message.

You can also  search for a member by clicking in the search box, again at the top right. Select the "members" option and type the name in, then search. That will take you to their profile where you will see the aforementioned link to send a message.

I'm glad you like the site, we have excellent members, who make it what it is.