I Overstayed My 90 Days Then Applied for a Residence Permit but was Rejected. How Can I Return to Turkey?

Rate this topic

I overstayed my 90 days visa, I paid fine left for month then came back, at the airport they made me sign to get my resident card in 10 days which  I did but it was denied. I have now one more month for my 90 days visa if I leave before my 90 days are over and come back with another 90 days visa which I can buy online since I have an USA passport,  they will let me in or not? do they will ban me for 5 years? Whats the rules please?

Hi, you will have to wait 90 days from the date you last  left Turkey, which i assume was after the rejection of your RP application. When given the RP refusal you should have collected a letter allowing you 10 days grace to exit Turkey without paying a fine on exiting. From that date you need to be out for a minimum of 90 days.

So I have to stay out of turkey 90 days no matter what?

According to the rules, have to stay out until the total number of days you have spent in Turkey, in the previous 180 days, no longer exceeds 90 days. This does not change if you get a new visa. Regarding your family, you should probably contact your country's embassy or foreign ministry, and/or your local Turkish embassy or consulate to get information on how to proceed, considering your family situation. I hope you can get this sorted out. Please let us know how it is going.