Star

Sposorship letter

Rate this topic

Hello friends,

How can I get sponsorship letter for my wife or any other person in Turkey? It means that I want to have an official letter shows that I will pay for all expenditures that person might have in his/her short (7 days trip) to outside of Turkey? I have a bank statement , which I can give to that person, but there should be an extra letter shows that I am the sponsor.

Please help urgently!

Thank you

You should go to a local notary and ask them. They have letters like this already made up, which can be modified to your purposes. You would need to have it notarized anyway for it to have any legality.

So the notari itself notarizes it right??

And to be sponsorship for anyone I do not need to show that she/he has any kind of relationship with me right?you can be sponsor for anyone

I have never heard of anyone sponsoring someone who is traveling outside of Turkey. I have only heard of sponsors for people coming to Turkey, or allowing someone to stay with them and use their place as a residence. This would be the same type of sponsor letter, called a taahhutname (an undertaking). For the typical type of sponsor letter, you can get them from the noter. They have various formats already prepared for many types of legal documents, and can modify them according to your needs.

The noter notarizes it. There isn't anybody else who could do it.

Yes, you can sponsor anybody. It is not just restricted to relatives.

So as understand it, you would just go to a noter and explain what you are trying to do, and they will create the document you need. If you don't speak Turkish, a sworn translator will need to read it to you to make sure you understand what you are signing. If everything is the way you want it, you can then sign it and the noter will stamp and sign it.

Seems to me, if somebody needs a sponsorship letter for travelling outside of Turkey, then perhaps it is a requirement of the destination country, to ensure the person won't be a financial burden on that country or its citizens.... ?  In any case, the noter document should  be satisfactory for the purpose.