zertashia

Marital status

Rate this topic

I am Female  from Pakistan.

Actually i need your guidance and help regarding one issue related to turkey.

I have boy friend in Istanbul who claims he has divorced her wife few months ago(before we met) and have two children. he has sent me pdf file from website of his divorce status but i have doubts he is still married as i asked him please send me link of online website but he ignores.

I have his id no and home address, even knows his parents name.

Can you help me out to find his real status online. I mean through his id no.

i shall be very thankful to you if you help me out

His marital status is online, on the main government site, but the only way you would be able to access it would be with his username and password. I don't know of any other place this would be found online.

Thanks ken for your support....would you like to tell me the document showed by  government site is stamped or just pdf file.

Because according to him he has sent me PDF file downloaded by website 

Regards,

I don't know what the document is, since I have not seen one. But the government has a central website where people can access their own records. It is at www.turkiye.gov.tr. These documents are "digitally signed" with a bar code, so they don't require any stamp or signature, or any other authentication.  I don't know if it is a PDF file but it makes sense that it would be, since the PDF format is normally used for such documents. 

So it sounds to me like what he gave you is the type of document he would have to download from the government site about this.