Rate this topic

We had a post here previously where someone forgot their residence permit, and they were allowed to enter because they were in the system as having a residence permit. I would think that if you explain the situation and that you are going to report the loss and get a new one, they would let you enter.

Yes my wife lost her card in the UK in August last year.  We bought a Tourist Visa for her to come back in on. But at passport control at Ataturk they told us it wasn't necessary as she was "in the system". So we both came through ok - reported loss to the police and went through the process of getting a replacement card.

One more information tho, I'm not from a country where you can take visa upon arrival, you got to take visa prior boarding, so is that would be a problem, or the ground staff know it? Here where the problem exists, if any one with the same condition please let me know if allowed boarding having the documents and a copy of the R. Card. Thanks

As I understand it, since some time in October nobody from any country can buy an e-Visa when entering by an Airport. You must have bought one before boarding. Not sure what happens if you arrive without one - normally it is the responsibility of the airline to make sure you have one. In other countries they would just hand you back to the airline and put you on the plane back to where you came from. As you say -if you are an unusual case - i.e.only having a copy of the RP card I am not sure how the airline check-in staff will handle it. But I don't know if they are checking visas anyway. Sounds like in your country they check them already.

It is, the problem is how to reach immigration officers that has the RC number in the system. As I called foreign office hotline they confirm that they might will/will not let u in! 

I'm having a try in the next few weeks, loose only the time to the airport. Then I will apply for visa if didn't work.