BeckyEde

Moving to Guzelbahce In May 2019 to Marry a Turk

Rate this topic

Thank you for your feedback and for the feedback from so many others.  I feel you have all helped me make the right decision.  I am going to just stay here and find my happiness here.  I am so glad I didn't fall for their ruse.

Thanks to all and Happy Holidays.

Becky

I don't know these people but I don't like them and I suspect that Becky had to pay for many other things while she was there. Sorry for being blunt, but I suspect that the son wanted to marry you hoping to get his greasy hands  on your pension. I have heard so many crazy schemes of men trying to get money that nothing would surprise me. As for Becky's dreams being shattered, I don't think they are cause she will not end up going. She will have other and better dreams instead. They would only have been shattered had she carried them out.

So Mimi, you hit the nail on the head.  I won't tell you how much money I have given these people, (thousands).  I will tell you this.  A guy from work texted me this evening and asked me out and told me that he is excited to see me tomorrow.  This wouldn't have happened if I had decided to leave and go to Turkey.  Things happen for a reason and I am so glad I listened to you and the others and came to my senses in time.  I am going to be ok.  My dreams are not shattered - maybe they are just beginning.  Thanks for your understanding and support.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!  (and they will be)

Becky, I'm so glad you found out the true situation now rather than later.  I hope you enjoy your evening out with the guy from work, and also have happy holidays, but I will be politically incorrect & wish you a Merry Christmas! :)

7 hours ago, Meral said:

Becky, I'm so glad you found out the true situation now rather than later.  I hope you enjoy your evening out with the guy from work, and also have happy holidays, but I will be politically incorrect & wish you a Merry Christmas! :)

Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!!!  :-)

Have a wonderful Christmas Becky, you have given yourself the best Christmas present of all!! They must be sitting there counting their broken egg shells those low lives. I hope you have a romantic date and that he's a nice guy just like you deserve.

1 hour ago, Mimi said:

Have a wonderful Christmas Becky, you have given yourself the best Christmas present of all!! They must be sitting there counting their broken egg shells those low lives. I hope you have a romantic date and that he's a nice guy just like you deserve.

Thanks, I feel I have done the right thing - no regrets what so ever.  Thanks friend.