Residence Permit and Foreigner Identification Number

Rate this topic

Mimi

I recently bought a property with my ex and i was given a number at the time, but did not take note of it. Would this be an "ikamet?" If I’m asked for my Turkish ID, would this be it? How would i go about locating it again. Is there a web site? Also, have property prices dropped in the area of Kuşadası since the drop of the lira or have they stayed the same? Or even gone up?

You don't need an RP to purchase a property here & as you've never lived here it's unlikely you ever applied for one , but you do need a Tax number,so that's what you're thinking of.
If you have savings here your Turkish bank will have your tax number,........so will the tax office & they can find it for you if you show your passport.

After spending ages hunting for a site that doesn't need you to log in via the new e-devlet system & need a Foreigners ID number,i eventually found this one to find your tax number,just by inserting your names & fathers name.
I cannot link directly to the page you need only the main page....

So click on the link below...then scroll down the page ..on the left under the spyglass click on  ' Diğer Sorgulamalar '

Next screen...the top line again... ' Vergi Kimlik Numarası Sorgulama '
The next screen is the one you need..fill in the boxes & click  'tamam'

https://intvrg.gib.gov.tr/intvrg_side/main.jsp?token=d1078f5e3dc646b78d5d4e5842f21e97feb48d366bc7617458b6679dec12675154a01fccc42292bb04d926bc259dbc75e39dd8e202535fd70a7098396c74a6f7

• Ken Grubb changed the title to Residence Permit and Foreigner Identification Number