jia

Schengen visa for foreigners who has residence permit here

Rate this topic

anyone who knows about foreigners(Asian side)how to apply schengen visa in turkey without holding SGK and working documents ?   i want visit a friend in Slovenia in dec, got redidence permit here ,and work as self-employee , and my friend could sponsor me for this jorney,,,,,, and invitation /his banking account statements /payrolls/   is that enough for me to apply schengen visa in here ?

I don't know the answer, but I would assume Slovenia has its own procedures to get a visa for the country, they might even have a website where you can apply for one (as Turkey does). You could ask your friend to do a little research and find out for you.

That would be a question specifically about Slovenia, rather than Turkey, so you may not be able to get an answer here.

Some countries have a reciprocal health care agreement with Turkey. That is, their citizens, while in Turkey, have health care services provided by the government. And Turkish citizens (or I assume those residents covered by SGK in Turkey) get government health care services in the country they are visiting, again, if they have a reciprocal agreement. There is an article about it here:

But for that article I just researched what foreign citizens from such countries have to do if coming to Turkey. And at the time Slovenia wasn't one of those countries, maybe that has changed. Is it a document related to a bilateral health care agreement they want?

Slovenia probably has a government website about visas and what is required. I say "government" because that is going to have the most accurate information. Have you done a search in Google for "slovenia visa?" Or asked your friend where you can learn about the requirements?