mustafa0

Public School to learn Turkish

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone ,

I'm looking for a Public school to learn Turkish i have a basic Turkish dill i hear  about Antalya manavgat but when look into Internet its all about private school

im from Canada i spent 30years In Montreal, and i moved to Turkey now i been here for a month now and i need a public school if someone know about public school that will help me very mush i have English and french languages but my Turkish is not very strong

please leave me a private message with the info of the school because it should started soon probably in September

thanks everyone !!

I have never heard of a "public" language school. I am not sure what you mean by that. May I ask why you want to go to a "public" school and not a private school? Are you wanting to get Turkish courses for free?

yes exactly FREE there is some here in Antakya where i am right now there is two classes Arabic - Turkish and English - Turkish  public school run by the government the problem is i have to wait for more registration for English-Turkish course  and there not a lot for English people here mostly arabic because the syria is not too far from here... i am a Turk citizen i have the right to go to a public school i have my kimlik #... i hear in Antalya there is some public school but i cant find it ... if someone can search around and can give more detail about that it will be appreciate ...

I have never heard of a public language school, but I have heard that sometimes the municipalities have such free Turkish courses. But that varies from municipality to municipality. And these are just basic courses, not comprehensive or meant to get you fluent in Turkish. Good luck in finding a free course, if you find one, I hope you will post the information here.