Diane

Trying to locate a friend - Dave Martin

Rate this topic

Does anybody know a Dave Martin?  I've been trying to locate him for the last year.  We were corresponding and suddenly there were no more emails.  I have no way to contact  him and somehow I fear the worst.  If anybody can tell me what happened I'd appreciate  it.

Diane

yes he lived in Kas...had an apartment I believe because he said he could see the refugees crossing the water from his balcony.  I believe he helped out at a bird sanctuary as well.

His work was delivering boats and/or seeing if they were seaworthy.  Last I heard from him he was testing out a boat in Italy and was just about finished doing so.  He said he might stop back in Kas before coming to Toronto just to see how things were there.  This was in the fall of 2016.  Haven't heard from him since.  We had planned to meet up and renew our friendship.

I've contacted a friend in Kaş who will probably know him if he lived there. I will reply to your PM regarding this. Since I don't know if I will be successful in finding him, anybody else is certainly invited to help as well.

I looked Dave Martin up on Google and this is what I found ... ABBProject Director - ABB

December 2015 – Present (2 years 7 months)St Neots

Project Director: TANAP Pipeline Project Turkey: Scope includes Telecom, SCADA, Pipeline Monitoring System and Control Building.  And this article was only a few days ago ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-5835797/First-gas-arrives-Turkey-pipeline-Azerbaijan.html   ... and these are the contact details for TANAP along with email addresses, so you could give that a go ... http://www.tanap.com/contact/addresses/    x Angela x